Of course, nobody knows exactly when it will unfold, but the best thing to do is to prepare for the worst !
Without a doubt, we are in the early stages of a housing market crash. This collapse that will begin in the American housing market will spread all over the world. Today there is already a huge real estate bubble in Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, and many countries of Europe, waiting for the domino effect to happen.
The deep decline in the housing market that started last March is about to become an even bigger problem. A situation worse than what we experienced in 2008 appears to be on the horizon.
There is a lot of discussion about whether or not owning real estate is an asset. I don’t want to get too involved in this discussion, but I can say that if we are just talking about the house you live in, it doesn’t make sense to think of it as an asset. The right question to focus on is what is happening in the housing market now?
And now, here are the latest real estate housing market crash predictions for 2021. Let’s go!
There could be many reasons why you decided to watch this video. Maybe you’re wondering if it’s the right time to buy or sell a house. I will not tell you whether that is a good idea or not. However, I have a ton of information for you folks! All I can do is tell you the red flags I see, and it is up to you to make up your own minds.
Aside from everything, the real estate market is currently in an extreme bubble. With the financial crisis of 2008, this bubble burst somewhat and there was a painful historic correction, with millions of Americans losing their homes and their jobs. After a few years it looks like the balloon is back to inflating.
Of course, nobody knows exactly when it will unfold, but the best thing to do is to prepare for the worst.
#housingcrash #realestate #housingmarket
- 00:00 | A major crash has begun in the real estate market
- 01:40 | Case-Shiller Home Price Nominal Index
- 02:35 | why do many American people have the illusion that the real estate industry is a very good investment?
- 03:36 | the latest real estate housing market crash predictions for 2021
- 04:00 | housing inventory in the United States is at an all-time low
- 04:30 | the new listing count in the United States has been significantly lower than the activity of previous years
- 04:45 | Housing prices have increased due to the rapid decline in housing inventory
- 05:05 | It’s obvious the housing market is not normal.
- 06:09 | Ken McElroy’s analysis: Real Estate Housing Crash Q4 2021 !
- 08:10 | the real estate market is currently in an extreme bubble