I think this video is one of the most important videos for the financial argument channel, because the signs have never been so pronounced and everything is playing out so clearly now. This is the quiet before the storm. If you like my analysis, don’t forget to like the video and subscribe and turn on notifications to be up to date with all the latest developments.
The global food crisis of 2021 has begun. After I tell you about the latest news and signs regarding serious water, food shortage, and even seed shortages in this video, if you are not already prepared, you should begin immediately.
Take 2021 very seriously while there is still time. Many countries, especially China, which knows the great disaster that the food crisis will cause, are preparing accordingly.
If you think that vital skills like fishing, growing your own food, and so on are just hobbies, you’re wrong. These so-called hobbies will help keep you alive in the coming years.
If you think it’s unnecessary to keep your pantry sufficiently stocked with water and emergency food, you’re wrong again.
After seeing the panic shopping and empty shelves at supermarkets for over a year, you’d have to be willfully blind to think the preppers are crazy. In fact, if you believe that the recent enormous shortages in Texas in recent times are just temporary and everything will be restored to normal, then you are wrong again.
Let me first explain the seriousness of the situation, and then I will describe the latest news and signs about food shortages…
Decreasing incomes, record unemployment figures, a collapsed and hopeless American economy, a fake stock market bubble with red flags everywhere, and the US dollar, with a value that decreases day by day…These are just some of the early signs pointing us toward what is to come.
Forget the past economic and social disasters we have experienced. If I said that the health crisis was a walk in the park compared to what’s coming, maybe then you’ll really understand the severity of the situation that will unravel over the next few months.
The food bank situation in the U.S. is deplorable. In many states, food banks are working above capacity. Officials are talking about the dramatic increase in the number of families requiring food. Every week, new families arrive at the food bank. Although the situation seems sustainable for a while thanks to donations and volunteers, many food banks will soon be unable to respond to this increasing demand. When that occurs, what will these people do?
- 00:00 | The time of the global food crisis is heading our way
- 02:27 | Forget the past economic and social disasters we have experienced
- 03:29 | If you control food, you will manage people
- 03:45 | Remember the 2008 Global Food Crisis
- 04:15 | Global food prices hit a six-year high in February.
- 04:55 | What does 11 billion people mean for food?
- 05:51 | China is stocking up on food for China food crisis
- 06:37 | Why cultured meat – cultured food studies are picking up momentum
- 06:53 | Start gardening! Do not sell your land!
- 07:15 | There is a seed shortage right now
- 08:10 | Bill Gates: America’s largest private farmland owner
- 08:37 | DeutscheBank & JP Morgan have been purchasing farmland
- 09:15 | The world’s entire food supply chain is managed by only 5 giant companies
- 10:05 | How important it is to grow our own food
- 10:44 | China buys a record amount of food from almost all countries
- 11:12 | Food shortage & food insecurity in the U.S.
- 11:55 | The food bank situation in the U.S. is deplorable
- 12:26 | Food banks are bracing for food shortages after Texas freeze
- 12:55 | Bare shelves or very limited stock in supermarkets in many states
- 13:45 | A hunger crisis has an almost butterfly effect
- 14:31 | The UK food shortage: The container crisis causing increasing food prices and shortages
- 14:54 | Germany food shortage
- 15:13 | North Korea food crisis – China food shortage
- 15:45 | Australia food shortage – food crisis
- 16:06 | Syria food shortage of wheat and bread
- 16:24 | India water shortage – Indian food crisis
- 16:46 | Africa: The hunger crisis and food shortage in Nigeria
- 17:08 | South Sudan massive food shortages
- 17:23 | Lebanon food shortage is looming over
- 18:33 | Canadian Preppers
- 18:53 | Get ready for food crisis while you can