Remember, when they make you believe that you’ve experienced the worst of it, know that the worst is yet to come!
Billions of people must prepare for a major banking crash in 2021. The latest news on the Evergrande crisis indicates that the magnitude of its impending financial collapse will be even greater than anticipated.
The main event is not the bankruptcy of Evergrande, but the domino effect it will create on the global markets. For example, Fidelity, UBS, HSBC, PIMCO, Blackrock, Allianz, and other players are connected to Evergrande. They are the top funds with the highest exposure to Evergrande bonds in the entire world.
Those who think the danger has passed and the Evergrande crisis will cool down are gravely mistaken. With the Evergrande Group’s attempt to sell a major stake of their property services unit falling through, the crisis is spiraling out of control.
In today’s financial argument video, while analyzing the Evergrande crisis in full detail, I explain the risk of a possible global banking crisis and how it will trigger a worldwide real estate market crash.
- 00:00 | Evergrande crisis will create a banking crash
- 00:43 | Evergrande isn’t the only one affected
- 02:26 | Will China bail out Evergrande?
- 03:11 | The few scapegoat banks
- 03:45 | “Three red lines”: Xi Jinping’s plan
- 05:38 | The Chinese real estate bubble
- 06:18 | The Chinese real estate crash didn’t come out of nowhere
- 07:11 | The Chinese property market is worth $60 trillion
- 07:54 | China’s household debt continued to rise rapidly
- 08:15 | China’s ghost cities
- 09:24 | The Australian Central Bank’s crash warnings
- 09:50 | A market crash is possible
- 10:31 | Hold on tight to your physical gold and silver